Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Beginnings! New momentum!


I'm taking a class with the wonderful Kelly Rae Roberts and I have so much to say, a whole blogpost dedicated to her amazing self! But for now, I just needed to seize the moment and declare here on my blog, that I was re-committed to doing this (blogging and sharing my work and my life the best way I know how!), and declaring to the Universe that "I'm ready"!

So, in the middle of learning how to be the best mother I can be, continuing to evolve as an artist, finding the courage to share my work, learning how to manage my time to make each moment count, I will take the time to blog!

Oh and while we're talking about that, I'm reorganizing my workspace/studio/sewing room/office, and so far, I'm loving it! It's my new happy place! Here are some pictures of progress!







And in the spirit of being 'open', I froze when it was time to show my finished bedroom.....so, coming soon! But in the meantime, remember these? The vases I was working on? Well, here's the finished product, and you can also see Kelly Rae's "Faith"! She changed my life! That's a whole post....coming asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment