Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Committed!

This week has been exactly what I needed to get back on track! As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm taking an E-Course with the lovely Kelly Rae Roberts. It's so wonderful to be in a community of like minded people. We're all artists, in different areas, sharing our hopes, dreams, fears and challenges. It just makes me feel so normal!

I'm in the process of 'consolidating'.......as I mentioned, I have three blogs because I felt these three areas of my life were so different! But wasn't that why I became "Leonarda....Renaissance Woman" in the first place?! Because my interests and talents are so diverse! And I myself am diverse.

I'm African, I love fashion, I make fashion, I love interiors, I design interiors, I love flowers, I make/paint/arrange flowers. I like nice pretty things! I like looking at them, I love making them. This is who I am and who I want to be. In my old business, I took care of all my clients' needs, whether it was clothes, interiors, events, gifts, cakes, flowers, wedding gowns....to me, it's all one and the same thing!

So, today, I surrender! I'll still keep the other blogs just to post pictures of related work, and also the FB pages. But it is here that I will be committed to sharing who I am with the world!

So, as my profile reads, it'll be about

Fashion.....My first love!





My own Fashion......





Fashion from decades past....real glamour!





Strong, Vibrant, Bold African Fashion.....





My own humble art.....






Art from other artists who inspire me.....






My own Interior Decor and Design......





The work of other fabulous interior designers......






Serious architecture and design......






My own flowers.......







Flowers in every form possible.....











Women who inspire me........






A celebration of women, femininity, friendship and strong partnerships......






And above all, a celebration of random creativity!






See you!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a fellow Flying lessons classmate popping in to check out your blog. Courage is definately something I need to practice! Hopefully throughout this class and after we can learn to be courageous together!- Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kelly! Isn't this class awesome??? And look what we've all been able to accomplish in a week! Like you said, together we will find even more courage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from kenya,graduated in fashion and design too.Your moving story,fertility story and life is very similar to mine, reading your blog brought tears to my eyes.Hope I get to know you better.I also paint, we could arrange an african woman collabo exhibition someday, who knows.
    I live in alabama, going to nursing school, but not so sure about it. I am so glad I found your blog,your life journey is inspiring
    my blog's url is www.artwowdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete