Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

I need to do away with the noise.



It’s been long. Too long. Trying to figure out this next chapter. Trying to come up with a plan.

But wait!

I AM in the next chapter! And I do have a plan! Or don’t I?

My mission is to Preserve Our Softness. I just want women to look and feel beautiful! ENJOY being Women. Why is this so complicated!

But no! I HAVE been doing the work! I HAVE!

So why do I feel like I’m not doing anything? That I still need a plan. This is what has to change! The way I’m looking at it!

I HAVE been mentoring women.
I HAVE been teaching.
I HAVE been listening.
I HAVE been designing.
I HAVE been shopping and styling.
I HAVE taken photographs, portraits.
I HAVE created art.
I HAVE made flowers.
I HAVE made head wear.
And there's more.

AND I do all of this while fully committed to my NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. Motherhood. Taking care of....being PRESENT for my son.

So why do I feel like I still need a plan? Why is life making me feel  like I fail....everyday?

Sigh…..
It’s the noises…..need to get rid of the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment