Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Surrender And Full Circle

I go. I come. I go again and I return.

This time I make no promises. The most important thing is that I showed up today.

I'm here. For me.

It's been quite a ride! A roller coaster ride!

I think I've come back to square one.

Leonarda Renaissance Woman.

This is who I am.

I've tried so may things my friends. Tried to put myself in beautiful boxes.

Lady.
Lover.
Artist.
Mother.
Fairy God Mother.
Wife.
Wild Woman. 
Loyal and Loving Friend.
African Queen.
Woman of the World.
Lover of the High Fashion!
Lover of Luxury.
Lover of Flowers.
Mogul.
Designer.
Consultant.
Coach.
Confidante.
Florist.
Photographer.
Writer.
Traveler.
African.
American.

I've tried to be one at a time.

It didn't work.

Where has my wisdom been?

No answers needed. It's been a beautiful journey. And I have returned home.

I am Leonarda. My mentor, Leonardo. He did it all. So can I.


It just has to be graceful and elegant. Not scattered.....I've done that too.

I am reminded of the Master In The Art Of Living. I've shared this with you before......

He makes little distinction between his work and his play.
His labor and his leisure.
His mind and his body.
His information and his recreation.
His love and his religion.
He hardly knows which is which.
He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whater he is working or playing.
To him he is always doing both.

Time to play my friends!!!!!!!!

And stop taking life so damn seriously!

I am Leonarda. Renaissance Woman.



1 comment: