Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Promise

 I've been in bed all day. The flu has hit hard, but I have promised myself. I am blogging every single day for the month of March.
I need to do this.

Today I experienced a gift, on my sickbed.

I will tell you more about the gift in good time, but for now......

I'm ready to make clothes again.
 Ready to serve again.
I've been running from making clothes for 6 years now.

I've distracted myself with motherhood, school, flowers, art, photography, coaching, other people's designs etc.
All of the above have become an integral part of my life and my future but today, I declare, I am returning to my foundation.
I'm ready to design for women one on one again.

There are details to be worked out. I need to find at least one tailor and seamstress to start. I need an assistant too. But the intention I feel is so strong, so clear and so sincere, I trust, with all my heart that these things will be sorted out and that I will find the people I need.

 My ladies all 'draped' up and ready to go!

Wish me luck!



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited and I know you can do it even better than before. This takes me back to when we used to go to town to get fabrics and as one of your first clients, you made those simple but stylish outfits right in your room in school. And girl you taught me how to rock those dresses. I was always being asked who made them. If only they knew!!

    I'm ecstatic knowing what you are capable of doing. Go girl!! You can only go higher!!!

    ReplyDelete